Monday, March 15, 2010
Here the latest progress. I repaired the wings and some first details with the claws on the top. The claws are sculptured on a small wire armature which I glued into some small holes I drilled into the wings. I´m really satisfied with the result and there is only need for some correction work on the nails which I will do with some brownstuff. Further details are needed on the wings to cover some bad parts of my repair work. I will add some small skulls and hooks on chains on these bad parts. I also made the tranistion back and wings with some fur which grows out of the bottom of his wings. I hope you like it and have some feedback for me.
Kind Regards GeOrc